Bishop & Associates employs a proprietary approach to managing client assets called, Panoramic Portfolio Management.
- Rather than allocate funds among asset classes, we allocate them among investment strategies.
- With the panoramic approach, we seek to improve returns by better controlling portfolio risk.
- Our core equity strategy, which has been the cornerstone of our firm for over 70 years, is based on a conservative, top-down approach that seeks to achieve stable returns over the long term.
- We employ highly diverse strategies using all available asset classes across broad time horizons.
- Our active risk management approach seeks to identify assets that produce uncorrelated returns.
ENHANCING RETURNS, REDUCING PORTFOLIO VOLATILITY…
- To enhance total portfolio returns, we may employ a variety of alternative strategies that complement our core equity strategy through low correlation.
- To reduce volatility, we may use a variety of private equity, private debt, and non-publicly traded securities.
- We typically use large cap core equity and high grade fixed income as a base for market exposure.
- We proactively manage all client portfolios.